Today is my birthday. I am now 23 years old. Crazy, eh? In honor of becoming this outstanding age, here are 23 lovely little photographs from my past year. They are not organized according to how things happened and I apologize for repeats from past posts.
1. Trotting around Europe with these lovely people. It was indescribably amazing.
2. I love wild and crazy friends. It adds a certain spice to my life.
3. I went skiing. Twice. And caught cold and was sick for a good long time.
4. Drove my beloved 'Melvin' around. That car. The cause of a lot of stress in my life because of certain random breakdowns. But I'm quite attached.
5. My church moved into a new building. This is from the dedication. Something I love about Cornerstone is that there is a lot of prayer. This year I saw so many different prayers answered. It's changed my life.
6. Shopping with the coworkers. Truly love these girls!!!
7. One of my best friends ever. Jess is an inspiration to me and I trust her with my deepest darkest secrets.
8. I went to New York for a wedding and got to see old friends and make new ones. My favorite thing to do.
9. I had a lot of ice cream and coffee and work de-stressing with this pal. We are actually 6 years apart, but our hearts are the same age. =) Sherri is one of a kind.
10. Jamming after church. Because my church is cool like that.
11. I can't tell you how much I love my friends. Beka is one I couldn't live without.
12. Sylvia...we've known each other for probably the longest of all my friends. And Sophia and Sarah are perfect baby size, aren't they???
13. A snowy afternoon picture. Believe me, there was a LOT of snowy afternoons this winter.
14. There were a few evenings in which we all got together and played volley ball.
15. Shopping with my little friends. Both of them. =)
16. I worked. A lot. Still doing that. Some days are good. Some days are bad.
17. Out with the pals. Some of my best memories are with these girls.
18. My sister got married. We all got dressed up. Here are the results.
19. A quick weekend visit to these folks.
20. My friend and her baby. Both adorable.
21. I spent a lot of time with these people. Especially my sister-in-law. My brother was incredibly smart to have married her.
22. My family. We laugh a lot. Over inappropriate things. We fight a lot too. But then we start laughing again.
I don't know what this year will be like. No idea, in fact. But there are amazing possibilities out there.