Amish Wedding

A good friend from work got married this week. It was my first Amish wedding. It was fascinating and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Even down to the hard benches we sat on for the ceremony. 
A lot of us waitresses and past waitresses were servers for lunch and supper. We literally laughed all day.
Somehow, no matter how different we are, working together has made us all close friends.
Aren't the colors pretty?
Huge thank you to my friend Lynn for sewing this dress for me. 
Sadly I wasn't able to sneak a picture of the bride as she was surrounded by people all day. 

Comments

Rissi said…
Looks like you all had a lovely time! How fun that you got to see so many friends. :)
Ashley said…
Looks like you had a fun time, and that's so cool you are a waitress at an Amish cafe. :)
Love,
Ashley
creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

June

“Hi, my name is Maria and I’ll be taking care of you this evening.”