Visit Home

In the beginning of February I flew home for a short weekend. A family friend was getting married and I just couldn't miss that. I squeezed as many conversations and hugs and quality time with as many friends and family members that I could. 
Congratulations, Tom and Sue!!!
My beloved friend Sharla deserves a shout out. She is a loyal letter writing pal to me, even though I don't always get something written to her. And seriously, this girl is an absolutely AMAZING writer. I don't know how she does it.
I was seriously overjoyed to spend time with Jess.
A late night run to Walmart for ice cream was in order. And don't you wish you could be like us cool kids?
Sunday afternoon...spending some of that quality time. Logan, Shan, yours truly, Jess and Japheth.
And, of course, a breakfast on the day I flew back, with some of my favorite coworkers. Sherri (who is coming down in like 3 days. I CAN'T WAIT!!!), Deanna, LeAnna, me, Karen and Rosie.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Hi, my name is Maria and I’ll be taking care of you this evening.”

June

Amish Wedding